Tuesday 22 April 2014

Shop








Happy Easter everyone. We've had a fun filled few days of family, feasting, chocolate, laughs and a little bit of DIY and decopage as we continue to get the PlainStitch Shop ready for a busy week when we reopen tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who popped in to say Hello on Saturday. We had such a fantastic view of the festivities for Dolly the Oldest Barmaid in England, over at the Red Lion, it was a special day in our village.

My daughters made me the lovely SHOP sign for the door of my new shop over Easter - isn't it lovely?

I also have some gorgeous new coasters for the Workroom table! I'm so dizzily enamored of my new coasters I can't tell you! Aren't they just the most patchworky coasters you ever saw? They are designed by a lovely local friend of PlainStitch, Vickie who is a surface designer - check out her amazing work here - and could you please leave her a message on her blog encouraging her to get her fab stag print made as fabric ? I am desperate for a metre or two for my in-progress Scandi Quilt - it would be perfect!  She's very talented and her eye for colour is just up my street. Come and have a cup of tea at The Workroom and we'll let you choose your favourite coaster to rest your mug on - that's just how nice we are! xx