Thursday 10 April 2014

Summer English Paper Piecing

Now you know by now that summer isn't summer without an EPP project for me (here is last years). As soon as the spring sun comes out I'm planning ahead.

These Leah Duncan Meadow fabrics started me off. The saturated colours just shouted summer to me and I've been adding fabrics to my little pile starting to imagine how this quilt will come together. I'm sketching out ideas.
Then today these lovely Tula Pink Fox Field fabrics arrived for the shop in the post and they've been added straight to the pile too! So much sumptuous colour! Now I just need to add me some serious summer!

If you fancy some EPP summer sewing there is just one space left on the class that starts in late May. Or get a summery fabric fix and pop into the shop. We are closed this week as we decorate and get ready our new ShopRoom  but we will be open on Sat 19th from 10am - 3pm so pop in and have a browse! Obviously i'll be by the window in a deckchair paper piecing if this sun continues!